Friday, July 18, 2008

Camping

We went camping again for the last four days. We went to Milton, Wisconsin to a private RV resort. The kids had a great time! There was a pool and a craft every afternoon. It is a place the we plan on returning to next year!

The wheat field that was right behind our campsite.


A dragonfly that just happened to land right next to me as I was taking a picture of something else. I moved the tiniest little bit to try and get a little closer and off he flew! He was beautiful though!

Emma acting oh so silly when I was trying to put her to bed.

The moon over the trees and the wheat field. The photo does not do justice to how beautiful it was that night.


This is on of the playgrounds that is on the campground. Emma was napping so there are no photos of her. Jake and Alexa had a great time though.


I think I can!

No comments: